All content copyright Katrina Hall 2008 through 2025

Thursday, November 30, 2017

moving troubles, and happy December!



Boy, it's been a while!  Apologies, and just as frustrating for me as it is for you.  

The 3rd move in two and a half years has been wonderful in some ways (I have a full size electric stove!) but huge troubles with Photo and iphone pictures which refuse to transfer from Photos to Blogger with my new Internet provider, and I think something called pix may have complicated things even more.  The neighbor I had hoped would fix it is away, so I wait and wait and this post will probably naked of pictures.  (Amazing - Stuart Little showed up on a old, random photo file!)

But I've been happily baking again - a birthday cake for my neighbor today, and one a week ago for my daughter in law, both lemon cakes with the cream cheese frosting from the carrot cake everyone likes so much - those were hard to give away!  

A few rounds of Spice cookies, especially nice when the weather turns chilly.  Today and yesterday was sweater weather, can you believe it?  Lots of soups - leek and potato, Tuscan tomato, and my favorite Spinach soup. Omelets oozing with brie, melons with a splash of lemon or lime, all good.

And now unpacking the Christmas ornaments - Stuart Little in his canoe was the first out of the box!  I thought I'd lost him in the last move, but there he was -  Happy December!  
































2 comments:

Pg ได้เงินจริง said...

เล่นเกม Pg ได้เงินจริง ฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำถือเป็นอีกหนึ่งระบบการให้บริการของ PG SLOT ที่มอบความสะดวกสบายให้กับนักเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ทุกคน ซึ่งระบบนี้สบายด้วย ระบบออโต้ ต้นแบบ

PG Free Fire said...

PG ออนไลน์ เป็นบริษัทชื่อดังที่ให้บริการเกี่ยวกับเกมออนไลน์ เรียกได้ว่าเป็นเจ้าของหลายเกมยอดนิยมอย่างเช่น Free Fire และเกมส์อื่น ๆ PGSLOT