All content copyright Katrina Hall 2008 through 2025

Sunday, April 19, 2015

asparagus & eggs redux





Yesterday I had this breakfast on the terrace with oozy eggs, this morning I let them cook for 10 minutes, instead of 8 , and I much prefer the firmer eggs.  Luckily, there was just enough leftover asparagus (also cooked for 10 minutes in a separate pan with salted simmering water)), and a nice firm roll for dipping in the puddle of melted butter and lemon juice.  Even more delicious!

The sun is out and off to town to pick up the Sunday paper - have a glorious Sunday!


6 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Hello! Always a good sign when we make it again.
I am bad today just had a date square with my cofee.. I ate dessert firstNow quinoa salad.
Katrina.. just wanted to tell you tat when I read your blog through Bloglovin..I can't leave a comment..so I always then type in your blog..and go and then I can..Just thought I should tell you..I don't mind at all..but wondering if some of your readers are unable to leave a comment..
have a beautiful day..I'll be in and out of the garden..

katrina said...

Thanks, Nana - I just read up on Bloglovin and think I can manage the code - I'll give it a try and "claim" my blog - perhaps that will help you leave comments.

La Table De Nana said...

Hi again:)

Here is the link for propagating basil;)

http://thecafesucrefarine.com/2015/04/how-to-propagate-basil-from-cuttings/

katrina said...

Thanks, Nana!

Linda said...

This looks fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

katrina said...

Thanks, Linda!