All content copyright Katrina Hall 2008 through 2025

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


"I salute you. I am your friend and my love for you goes deep. There is nothing I can give you which you have not got, but there is much, that, while I cannot give it, you can take.
No heaven can come to us unless our hearts find rest in today. Take heaven!
No peace lies in the future which is not hidden in this present little instant - Take peace!
The gloom of the world is but a shadow. Behind it, yet within our reach is joy. There is radiance and glory in the darkness could we but see - and to see we have only to look. Take joy!
And so I greet you, with profound esteem and with the prayer that for you, now and forever, the day breaks and the shadows flee away.
Fra Giovanni, 1513

No comments: